Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 21, 2010

Ex Bestie

My Best Friend from age 5-13 is due today. She posted on FB that she had a false alarm but is so ready to meet her baby girl. I just found out she was pregnant a week ago! Too soon! Had not prepared myself for this. Hers was an accident. She parties every night. I do not. WHY NOT ME?

Shortly, as in next update, later i find out my cousin has made her announcement. She had a son a few years ago, after 2 years of trying. Since he was 1 she has been trying again. So a year and a half. She got what she wanted. ME? Ive only been trying for 19 F*CKING MONTHS!

Life, you have shot me a raw deal. I know I should learn something but all im learning is that INFERTILITY SUCKS!

**************************************************************
On a lighter note, i am taking July off. Unless im pregnant (even though i have been taking ovulation tests since day 9 and its day 20 and i havent ovulated) and happy. So no clomid, which means no hot flashes, no OPKs, no timing, no cervical mucus checks, but probably lots of sex. Yep, nice relaxed sex that has nothing to do with a baby, everything to do with my hubby.

No comments: