Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 29, 2011

Update

My computer is somewhere 2000 miles away. They said it will be home by September at the latest. That feels like forever. Or felt like forever until I marked down the days for midwife appointments and realized it's only 2 doctor appointments away. Which made me realize that Huddy's arrival is only 8 doctor appointments away. EeEeEeEeK!

I am now 25 weeks. Very exciting. I finally spoke with my midwife about the sleeping situation and she said I should try going to see a chiropractor, that it can do wonders for a pregnancy. I used to work as a Chiropractic Assistant, so I know a thing or two, and decided it was a good option for us. BOY! I am glad I did. I sleep so much better afterwards. Mind you, the first week I got a massage for 10 minutes afterwards. AMAZING! Then we realized neither of our insurance will pay for massage therapy. So I get adjusted and then kicked out now. I miss the massage.

Belly bonding. This belly and I, we have a bond. I regularly giggle over the antics going on in there. Now that Huddy is a big old boy, he kicks. Hard enough to be felt by friends. My husband? He tried at first and swore he couldn't feel anything, and now he won't even try. He won't talk to the belly, rarely touches it, won't massage it, nothing. Should I be concerned? He keeps saying he has a lifetime to bond with his child, but how do I know he won't say that in 3 months when Huddy is here? Or in a year?

Work and being the only provider is stressing him out. Honestly, I imagined pregnancy to be a time to relax, and instead it has been one of the most stressful times of my life. I worry constantly. If it can go wrong, it has gone wrong. Hot water tank, my car, George's car, computer, laptop, kidney stones, work, etc. I am going crazy. And speaking of crazy, since we got rid of our cable to save money, unless it is on netflix, I can't watch it. I have watched almost all of netflix. At least what I can stand. So, I read. I have read every book in our house at least once, and most at least twice. So now I am reading books I don't even enjoy for the third time out of boredom.

Friends finally popped back up. One flew home from Hawaii, one randomly decided to call me, and one randomly text me. Still mad about the one who text and the one who called. HELLO, It's been forever.

Anywho, free concert tonight (my mother got tickets from work) and I am going with the belly. He hated fireworks. I almost feel bad. Plus, I dont want to damage his hearing before birth. I am hoping being low down and blocked by the 8-10 rows in front of us will protect him. If he hates it too much, I will just hang out outside.

Stacey

No comments: