Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 23, 2011

Trying

I am trying to find time to blog.

The stats



  • 5 weeks, 5 days old

  • Rolled from back to belly

  • Refuses to sleep on back still, and if put on side, rolls to belly, so the doctor said to stop freaking out and just let him sleep how he wants.

  • Sleeps on belly. LOVES it.

  • Sleeps 2-3.5 hours at night.

  • LOVES BATH TIME! Seriously, we bathe together and he swims and gets mad when I hold his head so he can't dunk himself.

  • He had his first social smile when I attacked him with smooches at 3.5 weeks.

  • He laughed in his sleep at 4 weeks. Laughed while awake at 4 weeks, also after being attacked with kisses.

  • Laughed as George and I laughed this morning-not sure if these laughs are real but he seems to do them at appropriate times.

  • Smiles when he sees a boob. What straight man doesn't?

  • Hates a diaper change. Especially if it is on his changing table.

  • Can BURST a diaper within 2 hours. With pee. Huggies are the worst. Pampers are okay. But Seventh Generation are the best. Luvs are also okay. But not at night. They can't handle a stomach sleeper at all.

  • The doctor called him a "social genius" because he is so far ahead socially. He smiled at her and said "ah-goo" "kay" "goog" and held his paci for her.

  • He holds a rattle.

  • loves baby keys

  • is watching me type this because he feels he needs to be in my arms now.

  • loves his Moby and only lets me shop if i use it or hold him.

  • hates his carseat until the car moves, then he sleeps like a....baby?

  • i cant eat fruit at all. tomato is a fruit so bye bye pizza.

  • he has acid reflux and me eating anything acidic kills him

  • no colic, just the pukes and has to work really hard to poop.

  • seriousl loves kisses

  • his daddy gave the okay and tomorrow, he gets to meet his paternal great grandparents, grandma and aunt.

  • his mouth and poop smell like sour milk.

  • frequently called the hungry hungry hippo

he is now done letting me type this. i'll try to update more often

1 comment:

Danifred said...

Glad things seem to be doing well. I also had the tomato/ fruit thing going on with Tot. Oh, how I missed my pizza!