Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 30, 2010

I need MORE!

I thought i was done. I am not!

Aaaaannnnnnddddd HHeeeeeeeerrrrrreeeeesssss BOBI!
*CUE CLAPPING*

clomid.
CLOMID.
Mother of all EVIL.

Dear Clomid,
I have been your bestie for 5 months, we have only run together 4 times, and i have to say, I loved you at first. You were so kind. Never any harsh side effects, sure a little dizzy when i drive at night for the week before ovulation, no biggie, i just get home before dark. Then May i noticed i kept getting warm. Then i realized they were hot flashes and though 'DEAR DOG IVE HIT MENOPAUSE" but after carefully reading your label i realized it was you dropping those off as presents. I survive them, just barely in June and the beginning of July when it was 100 degrees outside. Then the last half of July and most of August i had a peaceful break. But i missed you, i missed the chances and opportunities you give me, i needed a partner in the run.

So i took you on Friday. By saturday i was expecting hot flashes, and you gave me none. I started to worry, had increasing your dose made you not work? Did the pharmacist mess up?
By Sunday morning on my way home from work, i was really concerned. And downright cold, our mornings have been very chilly and i have been looking forward to those hotflashes! Then at around 10, you gave me more than i ever wanted. I immediately told the husband "SHE'S BAAAACK" and turned a fan on me. He offered to get me some ice, and i said "No, I missed this, this means something is happening." I then sat back, played some old school bomberman and relaxed.

Then an hour later i was in bed. And crying. Why? Because i am on my period. Yes, i know this happens every month or atleast 6 times a year for me. I was crying because i wanted some hubby wifey time and could not get any due to AUNT FREAKING FLO! Now normally this would not make me cry. But it did, and i told hubby it was your fault, and he said he hates you and wants you to go away. I started sobbing and he had to leave the room at my rediculousness. Seriously? I am crying over everything. I have cried 8 times today. Just 3 or 4 minute sob fests of honest depression. OVER STUPID THINGS!

So, Clomid, i ask that you please, keep giving me the hotflashes so i know that you are there, but dammit, no emotional meltdowns! The husband and I cannot handle me cryingat the drop of a hat.

Thank you,
Your Bestie,
Bobi

No comments: