Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 23, 2010

Lunch is over!

My break is over. After a month of just relaxing and letting "nature" take its course, AF arrived today.

SO, to all those PEOPLE who say "just relax" YOU ARE FING WRONG! No Clomid, not nothing. Gee and I were like rabbits this month. Something about the "we arent trying" got us all worked up. So looking back, i know i had all the right things for making a baybay. And i relaxed. My baby thoughts were cut in half. Possibly even less than half. I spoke of babies less. Never even walked near a baby isle in a store. I followed all the stupid people's assvice and look where it got me!

I am a terrorist. No, not the bomb kind, the sick kind. I want to go drop off AF on people's doorsteps. I want to throw sanitary napkins at everyone who says "JUST RELAX" because i am sick and tired of their assvice.

My uncles and one aunt spent 30 minutes discussing "JUST RELAX" and i just smiled and nodded. So next time, i will tell them.

"i followed your stupid assvice and i just relaxed. And guess what IT FAILED! So stop asking me "when" its going to happen, stop trying to comfort me, stop trying to baby me, and stop giving me your ASSVICE!"

I may just put that on facebook. I will. I did.

I would say Sorry, but i wont. I have the right to be angry. I may never have children and dammit, im angry.

Bobi

No comments: