Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye

2010
January-Finally over h1n1
February-Miscarried. Watched a woman I took care of die. Mental Breakdown
March-Watched the woman who truly taught me how to mother someone die. She had downs syndrome.
April-Lost my job due to medical issues BFN
May-started learning about blogs. Another woman I took care of died BFN
June-One year wedding anniversary. BFN Found out Grandpa was dying. Got new job
July-Grandpa died. Loved new job. BFN
August-hated new job. BFN
September-started working under new boss. Found out she was pregnant. She miscarried. BFN
October-Vacay. Got promotion. New boss, who by then was my bets friend quit. BFN
November-hated job. BFN at beginning of month. got employee from hell. 2 year anniversary of ttc
December-BFP red blood 9 hours later, totally gone by next morning. Had birthday. Old boss told me she is pregnant. Very happy for her, but cant stand how jealous i am. Big Big Boss lady goes over the fact that i missed 3 days for my miscarriage and in the same phone call tells me she is pregnant. With number 2. Bite me Hoebag!

So to sum it all up, I will not miss you 2010. You were the year from HELL!

But, as one of the developmentally delayed gentlemen i cared for always said "G'God, I am lookin' up"

So here is to 2011! May it bring baby dust to all, and forever be known as the year I got my baby. God Bless Everyone and may all your hopes and dreams for 2011 come true!




Bobi

No comments: