Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 31, 2010

Resolutions

Yes, these needed two separate posts.

I resolve in 2011
  • to lose a pound a week. At least until I get my BFP.
  • to do pilates more than once a week and actually finish the work out, not just get exhausted after 20 minutes and give up.
  • continue my Natural Hair Care quest, that thanks to Jen has changed my hair forever
  • to continue using all natural products whenever possible
  • to continue to only use 12 rolls of paper towels every 6 months
  • to buy more reusable bags
  • Continue using TASTE OF THE WILD for my dogs
  • start buying herbs (my cats destroy them whenever i try to grow any)
  • make my own pregnancy tea
  • make my own fertility tea
  • find a new job
  • go back to school
  • send husband back to school

GET PREGNANT!

And This I Swear,

Bobi

No comments: