Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 16, 2010

I THINK WE DID IT!

Last Saturday i felt the pain. Right hip, cramping, felt it both in the back and the front. I knew it was time. I had just woke up, and thought i had the day off, so i screamed for the hubby.
"It's time! It's Time! GET DOWN HERE!"
But he did not come.
So I called him, he was at my in-laws and would be home within an hour.
I showered.
I got beautified.
I brushed my teeth.
I ate a breath mint.
And he arrived.
We did everything perfect. EVERYTHING. Including me laying on my back and being careful not to cough or sneeze or anything for fear of disturbing the Olympic Swimmers. And yes, we both O'ed.

Then i relaxed on the couch switching from right to left to back hoping to get everything situated.

Then last night I had more cramping. So, we did it again just to make sure. Cramping has lasted all day today, and more than likely it was today. Lots of cervical mucous last night. So, I AM PRETTY SURE WE GOT IT!
I mean, I know i have my issues, but come on! I have to get lucky somewhere! Both times felt like ovulation, only one came with mucous (but i rarely have any) and we did everything perfect each time.

My cycles also are not very regular, sometimes i ovulate a little early, sometimes very late. Anyway, on the 25th, or 26th I will know. I work the 25th so I don't know 100% that I will test that day. It'd be a hard secret to keep all day.

Yes, I do plan to tell everyone immediately. We have kept our pain and losses a secret before and it just hurts me more, so we decided everyone will know everything within a week.

Oh, and i have hope right now. Insane amounts of it.

I am the P word. I'm sure of it.

No comments: