Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers








Okay I will make this short and sweet.



  • My boss quit. I may end up with head teacher position.

  • Almost told my boss "I am pregnant! I can't lift 20 toddlers weights 20-40 lbs 60 times in 5 minutes!" Luckily I did not. Well, she quit about an hour later any way.

  • According to Gee it is okay for me to drink pepsi because "You're only like a week and half pregnant anyway"

  • bite me bitch. I now officially have a makeshift placenta and a beating heart.

  • Yes, that is going into the pregnancy journal.

  • If he keeps this up, his child will hate him. "He is only like 3 years old." "Dad, I am in 6th grade!"

  • Karma is a bitch. When I spent a weekend throwing up everything, all my pregnant friends said "It gets better." Which hey, better ot not, it is worth it. But now, those bitches are paying. Two of them are surviving on water and vitamins. And one is so sick she has not had sex in a month.

  • I am a sex addict. Okay, maybe not, but if I could, I would do it every single day. We are being cautious and probably stupid, and only having sex once a week. Which means, all my weird pregnancy dreams seem to involve sex.

  • Example: Gee and I are having sex and right as the big O comes, he pulled away and screamed. Then I yelled at him, and he held up a hand of our baby and said "It is out!" I woke up instantly and stripped the bed looking for our baby who apparently Gee left under the covers to die of SIDS! It took a full minute for me to realize that I have the baby. At all times.

  • Pretty convinced I am farther along than I thought. Not sure how. Early ovulation? Just strange.




Thanks for visiting. I am boring and in a hurry to sleep. Sorry about that. It is kind of my thing.



Hopefully Danifred has something more interesting to discuss, even though she is on a visit to see family.



Bobi

WHOA! Jen, you and your family are in my prayers. I will pray for your little angel. I am so sorry. I always think that 12 weeks is some magic number. This reminds me that life after 12 weeks (which I have never experienced) is not always smooth sailing. Jen, Bless you for your strength.

No comments: