Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 7, 2010

Silly musings of a non-pregnant woman

I finally got some news from the doctor a few days ago. Not pregnant. Possibly going to have to jump start AF* next month if I’m not pregnant then. (We had been told possible miscarriage, or possible pregnancy about to miscarry and it was neither) So, bring on the excitement. Another 5 days of taking clomid. Very dizzy this time from pill 1! It might not help that I am wearing my glasses. (A friend explained some nastiness about wearing your contacts as much as I do, and I’m afraid to wear them 90% of the time now, thanks CC) Also, I’m not being as "good" this time.

Last time I ate dinner (always veggies in there and fruit for dessert) and then relaxed and drank 8 ounces of water over the course of about half an hour. And then for the next hour drank 8 ounces of orange juice (blech! nasty) and swallowed the pills. Now, it's eat crappy dinner, drink tea, and swallow pills. Also have some depression. I think that’s normal since, um DUH! I got my freakin hopes up.
I am going to try to drink some orange juice now and see if I can get back in the swing of things, doubtful. Also, got a job. Not as excited as I had expected, thinking that might be the depression thing.
Looked at some of my infertile blogs that I have come to love so much in the last month, and found some disturbing news. According to what I have read here is what will happen.
Try clomid 50 mg for 3 months
Try inducing AF if it is needed.
Try clomid 100mg with metformin
Try clomid 150mg with other fertility drug/possibly metformin
Then the scary stuff. IVF/IUI plus shots.
Scary shots that Gee or I would have to shove in my butt.
Probably myself because I hate needles and it'd be easier to do it myself than let the guy who pinches my ass and goes "quack" (attacked by a duck at age 3) just to see me run, do the needle holding.
I am also going to try and let Gee drive me somewhere. Seriously it’s been like 2 years and I should over my passenger phobia, at least with my husband, and I rode with my mom without killing her today so I’m overconfident.


*I am now starting to use infertile blog abbreviations. AF=aunt flo
Gee=hubbyand soon to come BFN=big fat (fucking) negative loving the AF and BFN

Bobi

No comments: