Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wishing Myself Luck

So, i have a new job. I like it. I am making next to nothing but, its a job, so ill take it. Better yet, its a job that i kind of like. It is also kind of fun learning new things. This is a job i have never done before and i like learning new tasks.
As for the baby department. I ovulated the night of may 14th until the morning of may 15th, and i had sex at 4 pm on May 14th. So, im hoping. If it didnt work, i may know another cause, my cervical mucus. I have like none! Although i did pop a mucinex on the 15th to hopefully get some, and it did work a little. But, if im not pregnant this month, i might just call my OB and see if their is something she recommends. Also, thinking about Primrose oil. I want to be a waterfall of cervical mucus, of non hostile cervical mucus. Wish me luck on that lol.
I did my hair, and its cute and bouncy. Think Bree from Desperate Housewives. Back in the beginning of the show, very flipped out at the ends, and neat. I feel like a Barbie. I also look like i belong on "toddlers and tiara's" <---worst show ever. But, my hair is cute and flippy an bouncy and im loving it and so is Gee.
Wishing i could find something to instantly make A, my bulldog, not aggressive. He seems to think that he only has to behave when it is just Gee and I. So, he attacks people because he gets too excited, easily overstimulated. And he gets like that when its another dog, like M, our pitbull/boxer mix. If too much is happening and he cant figure it out, he just goes after the easiest prey for him. And i dont know what to do. We are working with a great trainer though, so maybe we can make some headway.
Also, im quitting. No more cigarettes after may 25th. I dont want to be someone who stupidly smokes during pregnancy, or who runs outside to smoke when her child naps. I want to be smoke free. So, in 6 days, im done. So far today, ive smoked 3 cigarettes. Not half bad.
Wish me luck!

No comments: