Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 28, 2010

BFN

I worked second shift today. So, knowing i was planning to test, i slept till noon. Then, at 12:06, my friend Lee text me and said her test was negative. So, i rolled out of bed and decided to POAS. I did, then got myself a drink and brushed my teeth, all while not looking at the silly thing. And, yep. Negative.

I know I'm just beginning, but come on! Now i am going to break away from just the feeling i get when i ovulate, i bought tests. I also plan to take mucinex from day 5 of my cycle until 2 days after i ovulate. Maybe ill even try some preseed.

During my next ovulation i will be at a fabulous hotel and suites reliving my honeymoon. Yes, this month means 1 year of marriage. (Yes, we knew of my pcos before marriage and tried then)
The room, actually 2 rooms, is one nice bedroom with a jacuzzi big enough for 2, a shower the size of most hotel bathrooms, and a water closet. Not to mention a king size bed with a down comforter to die for. Then, off to the size you have some sliding glass doors leading to the second room, a 85 degree pool that's about 10x20. Just for us.

Sounds like the perfect time to conceive a little one. (Yep hopes are already up) Then, when i will get the results back, will be the 4 year anniversary of our first date. What a great time to tell my husband.

On the negative side, no pun intended, i will probably call the doctor on monday to get something to bring on my period. Hopefully it will work fast so i can ovulate during my anniversary.

1 comment:

Jendeis said...

Just wanted to thank you for reading and commenting on my blog. The post on which you commented was actually written by a friend, Bumpy Journey.

I'm hoping that you get your BFP soon. The hotel sounds like a wonderful anniversary location. :)