Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I lied.

I lied.
Not Pregnant.
Was so sure.
Very angry.
Very sad.

So i had implantation bleeding and my period didn't even come until after my normal 40 day cycle. And it lasted extra long. So I called my doctor and explained everything.

She said it sounds like a chemical pregnancy.

I never even mentioned it to Gee because well, lets face it, we didn't know. We still don't know for sure. I didn't test until I started bleeding. (i had been so sure that i didn't even test and then when i started bleeding i tested just to make sure.)

So, I am not counting it. It saves my sanity.

Since the last post, which was awhile ago, i have been promoted. And now work constantly. And Gee is going back to school and so am i. I think things are calm. I am not taking clomid. I just cant right now. The side effects were so bad last time that this month i needed a break. And with the new job, i cant be an emotional hot flashing nut job. At least not until things calm down.

I got my tarot cards read. I'm going to have 3 or 4 kids and be moderate financially, not rich but not poor. Oh, and in the next 5 years Gee and i will fall more and more in love.

Now those 3 or 4 kids? She sees a little boy coming up soon, but my "children card" didn't come up for 3 or so years. Soooooo, do i just become very attached to a little boy who i think of as mine or do i have a little boy and just don't have another one for 3 or so years? I don't know that i even believe in this stuff but she knew i was going back to school, that before i met Gee my life was in shambles, and that when we unite we are so strong no one can take us down. And that i was getting promoted.
Then when she read my boss's she knew that my boss had miscarried, she knew that it was stress, she knew that her husband was her rock but things have been turbulent, and that she was quitting. Which is true since my boss is no longer my boss. I took her spot.

Either way, it cost $5 and the money went to charity.

No comments: