Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 19, 2010

Not enough

One day off work is simply not enough for me. One day off until November 28th is inexcusable! I used to get 3 days off a week. Sure i worked 14.5 hour days but I LOVED IT! Now I am in my new position and even on my days off i get calls all day. Although my company did just announce that since i do not get on call pay, i don't have to answer and if it is important enough my staff can call our on call number who actually does get paid to answer the calls. But, even though i told my staff that yesterday, i still received 6 calls from 230 pm until 630 pm when i sent a mass text saying "I AM IN A MOVIE THEATER! WONT BE OUT EVER IF YOU KEEP CALLING ME"
It sounds harsh but i am normally a very receptive and flexible boss. But i am tired of calls every 5 minutes. Yesterday morning at 8:34 am i had 6 missed calls! I AM NOT OUT OF BED YET! And it was over something trivial that if someone thought for a minute, they could have solved their problem.
Anywho, i work at 10 am and my staff will probably call me to wake me up at 830, so i am going to bed. Just thought id stop by to vent.

Well, actually i intended to talk about my day, but i got sidetracked. I promise more to come soon!

Bobi

No comments: