Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 18, 2010

sitting here

I am just sitting here. At my computer. So, I figured I would write.

I am currntly so busy with work that tomorrow is my last day off until December. I am trying to appreciate the over time but it is hard. Working 70-80 hours a week is not for the faint of heart. I just keep telling myself that this extra money will help us reach our future.

As for the future, I mean kids. I am confident I will succeed in having a child. It is just a question of when.

So, I will continue to work massive amounts of hours and save my money.

Until I have managed to save, I will try the "natural" "normal" method of getting pregnant and "just relax" which sucks and i doubt will work. The positive is that I work too much to worry about it. So, if I do get pregnant on one of the few times my husband and I have had time to "meet up" I will consider it an amazing blessing.


Bobi

No comments: