Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

AKS= After Kidney Stones

Life is better. I feel better. And we settled the spotting issue.





My placenta is slightly low, and the way the baby is positioned, he (yep still saying he and not it) beats the crap out of it anytime I piss him off. Scary wolf-like dog trying to jump our fence to kill us? Bleeding within an hour.





Mom yelling frantically, sending me running towards her, bleeding within half an hour.





Make me jump, and I will kill you.





Luckily, my placenta is already growing farther up, isn't a previa, and should be taking care of this without any medical intervention. So, I am off bed rest, pelvic rest, and all rest.





WOOT!





Gee and I must've needed some action because last night (after the doctor gave us the okay) we were too tired to have sex. So we went to sleep. At 10 pm I kissed him. This lead to him kissing me, and while still being halfway asleep, we did the deed. And no bleeding. But I did feel the baby moving after sex. Which was weird, but I was too tired to psychoanalyze this.








Still waiting on 2 stones. Not coming. They hate me. They'll come Thursday between 130 and 6 when I start working half days. This will be my first day back. I agreed to start off doing half days, but I would love a real paycheck, not just some measly little thing. Although, we do plan on me just doing halfdays when the bambino comes, for now, I like money.





Our financial situation sucks right now. We have to get Gee a new job. He is dying. They told him that since he missed 2 consecutive days for ME and not for himself, he has to go on FMLA. HAS TO.

So, he submitted the paperwork and for a week now they have been looking for a reason to turn him down. Or erm, reviewing his request.

Baby's heart beat was 152 yesterday. He gets mad. Easily. Well, anytime I wake him up. From what I understand, my placenta is next to my bladder. So, I feel his feet on my bladder, then his arms on my stomach. He comes up above my belly button. Which is creating a cool line. I have 2 pouches on my belly. The highest one if organs and intestines that have been pushed up, the lower one is baby, poop, water retention and poop.

At the first appointment, I had gained a pound of poop. Second appointment, 4 pounds, but I had already ate and hadn't pooped in 3 days, I weighed 2 lbs less the next day. This was my 3rd OB appointment and GASP! I gained 10 lbs. Like 10 from the start of pregnancy. I am 15 weeks and I have gained 10 lbs! I have a goal of only gaining 15-20! I think this ia mistake. In a week I went from gaining a total of 5 lbs, down to a total of 3 lbs, and then up to 10 lbs! I know I was on pelvic/bedrest and all, but COME ON!

And no one said anything. I posted on FB "What did I eat to gain so much weight?" and my cousin replied "A baby! Don't you know that while they weigh 1/2 an ounce in there, it really computes to 30 lbs outside? duh!" I wish I could accept that. My mother even said "Kind of shocked they didn't mention the weight." Oh, and she weighed 100lbs when she got pregnant with me, and she only gained 22 lbs and lost 18 lbs by the time I was 3 months old. A year later she wore a size 2 dress that she borrowed from my cousin (who was 16) to her company's Christmas party. Anyone ever get the urge to slap their Mama?

My Thyroid is cured! Well, for the time being. They say it is impossible, but I had the same thing happen to my best friend. She became HYPO after her daughter was born. Then 4 years later she got pregnant with her son, and somehow it went away and has never come back. Our shared endocrinologist says we are crazy.

Anywho the same best friend just called.

Bobi

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Glad you are feeling better. I know how scary any blood is when pregnant. Are you going to find out gender?