Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers The Welcome Back Edition



I am back! Go back a few posts to get caught up. I don't blame you.


My body is still sore. Ugh! UGH! UGH! No one should ever have to work while pregnant.


Let's begin:


  • Do you have any of those friends who constantly invite you over to THEIR house, the one 20 miles away, but then won't drive over to your house to pick you up to go out shopping at Old Navy for $1 flip flops? Yes, I get that after gas you aren't really saving any money, but when I drive over every Saturday night to hang out and do nothing with you just for girl time, I expect the same. I drive to this woman's house and drive her out to dinner, drive her to the mall, and all over, but she can't pick me up to go shopping even once? OH EM GEE! She is going garage saling (once a year every town here has giant sales and so we always troll for good crap) in a town 4 miles from me! The next town over! She must not want to hang out with me. Which is mean. There is no other excuse.

  • My best friend is amazing. She is making me 10 meals to freeze for when the baby comes. She is going to come make them in October. EXCITED! She is a chef, so I like when she cooks.

  • Wore my last remaining pair of non-maternity jeans today. The no-gap waistband ones that were kind of stretchy. They can't stretch that much. I put them on, and felt the reaction.

  • Oh, so at 16 weeks they say I can't feel anything. Lies. The way my placenta is, they say I should feel a little bit more tha usual, but I have felt "a little bit" since 11 or 12 weeks. Liars.

That is all I have.


Maybe Danifred has more.


Bobi

1 comment:

Danifred said...

Nice to have you back :)
Yeah, if someone didn't reciprocate with the visiting and driving, I might have to slow down that relationship. I mean, really, fair is fair (and kind).
What a wonderful friend you have with all those meals. That rocks!