Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 19, 2011

WORK

Work killed me today. The preschoolers are graduating, so they had a carnival. Because the space they held the carnival in was close to my room, they booted us out so they could use our room for some games. Meaning my toddlers, between 19 months and 28 months, got to play in a preschool room that had nt been toddler proofed. Ten toddlers. Chalk. Markers. Little pieces. Scissors. One big comfy teacher chair. (We don't have one in our room so they fought over this nonstop)

My favorite maternity shirt (I have like 3) is covered in chalky handprints. By arms are killing me from lifting. MY BACK! Oh, my! I could hardly get up the stairs to talk to Gee. Yes, it was a slightly more stressful day than usual, but really, I think my body just forgot how to work in the last few weeks.

I am still trying to fix my schedule. I am fooling myself and trying to sleep more than 6 hours at a time. I would like to go to bed at 10, pee at 4, wake up at 730, nap at 9, wake up between 11 and 12, and be at work by 1:30. HA! Doubt it.

I canceled our cable. We have to come up with an amount close to my average monthly income (mine not Gee's) by June 20 in order to settle some past debts. Otherwise, well, I honestly don't know. Not working for 2 weeks is going to hurt. I think I will get an 8 hour paycheck. WOOOOOO!

Anywho, I am obsessed with Californication, and since I didn't cancel my internet, (I still have cable till Monday) I can watch it online. Plus, we have net.flix. An xbox. A library within walking distance. And PUPPIES! (M and A may be turning 4 and 3 on July 18 and August 18 respectively, but they are still PUPPIES!) And summer is coming. I want to spend my morning and evenings in a pool, afternoons at work, and nights sleeping or snuggling with Gee.

Anywho, back to Californication.

Bobi

No comments: