Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Probably short, but sweet.

I go back to work in a few hours. I don't want to! I enjoyed our schedule.

Let us begin when Gee gets home.

730a wake up, make Gee dinner and me breakfast. Lounge around and do nothing untl Gee is ready for bed.

1030-12ish Snack, Lay down with Gee for my nap, and his sleep.

2-3 Wake up, eat, get ready for the world Go visit if I am on pelvic rest/facebook and read when I was on bedrest (not as fun)

6p nap

9p wake up get Gee ready for work

4 am back to sleep.

This really worked for us. Ever since 6 weeks or so, this is the schedule my body has wanted. I hate having to fight my body. Right now my goal is to stay up until 5, sleep until 11, and then get ready and make it to work. Then after I get off around 6, I can nap until 9, get Gee out the door, and then hopefully be tired enough to go to sleep by 3 am. I am trying.

I only work Thursday and Friday, so I will probably fall back into my current schedule for the weekend and have to do this all over again on Sunday/Monday.

We plan to find out the sex. I have very specific wants/needs for a nursery theme and Gee is convinced, no color is neutral. He thinks green is a boy color, yellow is a girl color, and anyone who disagrees is just looking for an excuse to buy us baby stuff. I dont think people need an excuse to get me free stuff. I am not complaining.

Themes?

Why thank you for asking!

CareBear for a girl. With one room (yes, our nursery is 1 room that is broken into a playroom/bedroom) purple, one room pink.

Moose (M's nickname) and brown and white puppy dogs. It ain't easy finding Moose things for a baby. But I found some wall decals, a friend has agreed to attempt to draw M(she is brindle and very intricate), and we will go with one room tan, one room blue, then have dark chocolate brown and blue bedding and just find a ton of Moose, A (white dog), and M (brown or brindle) stuff.

So, I have my BB set so it doesn't vibrate for emails. Or make noise. I never paid attention before, but in the last week, I have noticed that most spam emailers send their crap at 4 am. WTF?

What else?

M has discovered the baby. Big time. She was loving on me when I was on bed rest, and she leaned down and put her ear on my upper stomach. Then jumped and wiggled down lower and listened. She held so still. Then "MRRRRRRRRRRR" and he kicked and even though Gee can't feel it yet, M reacted. She jumped back and looked at my belly like "Whoa! Where the hell did that come from?" I love her.

While Gee got ready for work today I showed him my new game. I push on the left, and feel something push back about an inch over. I push on the right, and feel something over on the left. I spent all day playing this game while sitting around doing nothing but eat. Gee played but he swears he can't feel it so it was useless. It just feels kind of like checking a pulse. Only this heart is arms or legs. And sporadic. Just a little bump* then nothing. You have to concentrate and pay close attention. Gee sucks at that.

I look fancy and beautiful in my maternity shirts. Empire waist, I love you. I have never felt so lovely. I mean, I feel great, my belly looks great, but my FACE! Pregnancy acne! Oh, and my chest, back and arms. I got a zit on my wrist! Another on my BOOB! Is there no cure? Nothing is working! My face is so oily you could fry something on it! I use toilet paper, baby wipes (my beauty must have) and everything to wipe my face off during the day, but even that, combined with washing it everytime I notice it, is not working. I even put peroxide on the one on my boob and wrist. Took those bad boys away in a day! Seriously, can I rub peroxide on my entire face? Dry it the hell out?

Eating. Good LORD! Every 2-3 hours. I think that is usually what wakes me up! If I lay down too soon after eating I will get acid reflux. If I wait too long, I wake up to a rumbling and nausea! A GIRL CAN'T WIN! I don't know how to afford my eating habits. I eat half a bagel, and an hour later I need the second half! I eat an apple and a banana and an hour later, I need more! I ate chinese. Which I knew would not fill me long. The portions were the size of a watermelon. I ate half. An hour later I got home with the leftovers and ate the other half! Good LORD! What is wrong with me? I bought $150 worth of groceries for $81. (I am learning to shop the sales so that I have some money left over to satisfy my cravings.) I have ate it all. Since Sunday. Well, I have 3 bagels, half a packet of cream cheese, half a carton of eggs, 1 slice of cheese, some mixed veggies, and 3 lbs of frozen hamburger. That is all that is left. Gee is a pig. But I am now a giant pig. It disgusts me. Why am I like this? What is wrong with me? Is this just pregnancy? Is everyone like this? I am only 15 weeks!

Oh, cute moment. So, Gee and I watched "Look Who's Talking" the other day. In the scene where she chugs the entire gallon of apple juice, then they cut to the baby who is pulling on the cord saying "Hey, let's get some apple juice down here." Gee turned to me and said, "Great, now at least I understand the chugging. And the moaning." I moan when I drink. It allows me to get more in faster or something. It is really just a loud exhale, but Gee calls it moaning. That is the back story. Today Gee came home. Without milk. I text him twice last night reminding him that I need milk (milk and burgers are my biggest cravings) or I will die. I woke up, dying to go chug some milk, and NO MILK! I had vowed not to leave the house today. I needed a day to lay around and do nothing one last time before work tomorrow. When Gee got up, he refused to leave early and run milk home. So, I went without. Then Gee sent me a picture from our ultrasound, with "Hey, let's get some milk down here" TOO CUTE!

Anywho, it is almost 5. Goodnight/Good Morning.

Bobi

No comments: