Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Hell and Back

Resting Boy



After my trip to Hell and Back I have been resting. I feel like I may never want another child. Well, a child yes. Labor? HELL NO!


Break for diaper change since I just heard the perfect child squirt me a present.


Nevermind, he has more coming.

He is a wonderful baby. He took to the breast right away. He had pretty severe Jaundice. His level was 17 but by morning it had dropped to 14 so they didn't make him get a glow blanket. At 20 he would have been admitted back to the hospital. So we got lucky that my milk had just come in. Unlucky that the doctor wanted me to feed him every hour and a half that night. Yeah, my milk is just now getting normal. The next day I had giant, swollen boobs and a kid who just wanted a break after being woken up that often!


I do have a gassy baby though. He screams/cries over his toots and poops sometimes. Nothing really seems to help. I've altered my diet and it did nothing. Products like gas drops and gripe water don't work either. Anywho, he is awake now and still needs that diaper change and then he'll eat and then we'll snuggle and then repeat.

Oh, and he has his days and nights mixed up. But he is perfect

2 comments:

Danifred said...

Ah, the joys.
Tot was very colicky and had terrible issues with gas. I had to take things out of my diet one at a time to figure it out. The culprit? All tomato based products. I spent months and months without pizza and spaghetti sauce.
I hope you get into a groove soon.
Hang in there!

Leocyrus1 said...

nice... Car Accident Lawyer San Diego