Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Still Pregnant

Still here. Still Pregnant.

Had some pretty regular contractions coming every 7 minutes. Then they jumped to every 3-4 and stayed that way for 2 hours. So, we headed to the hospital. False alarm. Still early labor. 1 cm dilated, 60% effaced and -1 station.

Waddled around and ate hospital ice and no change. Hospital ice is the best.

Got a sleeping pill and headed home. But this sleeping pill and I didn't mix. I have never felt so drunk in my life! I had to be helped to bed and then when I got up to pee, I had to climb the walls/furniture to get there without falling.

Now we are off to the grocery store so that if we do go into labor, I can have food when I come home.

2 comments:

Danifred said...

I'm patiently waiting over here... and waiting... :)

Leocyrus1 said...

nice... Car Accident Lawyer San Diego