Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers

Not really a ton to share.



  • The mouse? It aint a mouse. We have ourselves a possum. Or opossum depending on who you ask.

  • I am going to hopefully finish up my application for school tonight. Hoping it all works out.

  • I hate driving. It hurts and I cant really hit the brake without having to squish the belly and cause myself pain. So I haven't drove more than a mile at a time for several weeks. Until today. I drove over 60 miles in 2 trips. It hurt

  • Huddy is low. Low. Low. Low

  • I really don't want him to come on Halloween. It is my favorite holiday but I don't want him to have to share his birthday with all the fun of Halloween. But I also want him out. Beggars can't be choosers?

  • We want twins next time. We want 3 kids and I just can't stand the idea of 3 pregnancies. So next time we want it all done at once.

  • I also freak out at the idea of him being across the room. George mentioned Huddy going into his own room in a month or two and I cried. We have been together for 9 months, the idea of someone else holding him freaks me out. No way I can even imagine him going upstairs.

  • I really want to go back to school and use this time to better myself, but the idea of leaving Huddy scares the crap out of me.

  • Is this normal? Will it go away?

Now go check out Danifred for more leftovers while I make some cookies.

2 comments:

Danifred said...

Holy crap! It's not a mouse!?! Those possums are U-G-L-Y!

I also couldn't put my girls in their own rooms after they were born. I think it's totally natural.

Leocyrus1 said...

nice... Car Accident Lawyer San Diego