Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Last few days

In the last few days I have been resting.

On Friday, I had a half hour nap after we got home from the hospital and I took a shower. Then I went shopping with my mom and Graham Cracker. Yes, I call my grandma Graham Cracker. I was about 5 when it started. Give me a break.

We bought the stroller and carseat, then went out to lunch, then went out and bought the last of the major baby items.

By the time I got home, I was exhausted.

Then Saturday my momm came over to help me nest since George was in need of some sleep from all the overtime he worked. We put together the changing table and cleaned and did laundry. She washed dishes while I dried and put them away. By the time she left, I was exhausted and in pain. My body's reaction to pain? To have contractions. So even though she left at 5 pm, I couldn't get to sleep until 6 am. Then Sunday I rested.

Monday we went to the doctor, everything is measuring correctly, but Huddy is no longer hanging out super low. He is now slightly higher than he was before. Bad baby! Mama wants you OUT!

Then we watched tv, I took a nap, and George went to bed.

Today, we raked some leaves and I am resting.

I am only pain free in the tub, so I have spent 3 hours a day in the tub. It is so nice.

I have dreamt about going into labor and delivering on the 23rd. As in next Sunday when I will be 37 weeks and 4 days.

When they confirmed that Huddy had dropped last week, I was certain I was correct. Now I am starting to wonder. If he isn't out then, I will give him until Halloween before I serve him an eviction notice and glue it to my belly.

I am ready. I want our baby. I am 37 weeks tomorrow. The idea of going until my due date, November 10, is killing me. The idea of waiting until the day they will induce me (around November 21st or 22nd) is nauseating. I am ready to meet this little guy and forget about how much I hate the third trimester.

I am thinking about bribing him with promises of tasting what mandarin oranges taste like through breast milk. Mandarin Oranges=Baby Crack.

1 comment:

Danifred said...

Come on Huddy! Mama is ready!