Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 1, 2011

I am a Slacker

George woke me up super early, and had projects in mind. I made breakfast, almost passed out, and bailed and went back to bed.

I figured he would bail too.

He didn't. He cleaned out the entire orange room and pink room, our storage rooms. I had attempted to do this about 100 times this summer, but just never had enough energy. He put everything in the attic and cleaned out the trash. All I have to do tonight is clean off the desk and vacuum up there! I am so impressed with him!

But now I feel like a slacker, I did a sink full of dishes today...that is it.

Slacker wife!

Why do I feel so guilty?

Now I am headed to my Grandmother's to borrow her blood pressure cuff and glucose meter so I am try and figure out just what one (low BP or low BS) is making me feel like death.

No comments: