Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers

I hate fall.



  • Since I was about 7, every fall I am a sniffling mess. I cough, sneeze, wheeze, and feel like crap.

  • This has not changed.

  • Pregnancy, yes, fabulous pregnancy may have cured my thyroid disease, but it has not cured this

  • Oh no, in fact, it has made it worse.

  • Today I feel like I am living in a fog. My eyes are so watery I couldn't even put my contacts in. I have a headache, sore throat, cough, sniffley nose, and just feel crappy.

  • I thought I'd enjoy fall this year since it would be cooler and more pleasant for pregnancy.

  • I was WRONG!

  • It's 83 outside. Too hot for this already hot woman.

Go visit Danifred who LOVES Fall. cue barf sounds.

2 comments:

Danifred said...

This year, for the first time ever, I tried eating a teaspoon of local honey every day for my allergies. So far, it has worked wonders. I put it in my tea every night and I can't believe what a difference it has made.

Bobi AKA Stacey said...

Does it need to be local? If so, tomorrow is a big festival of local goods and I am betting it will be my last chance to grab some.

If not, then I have some available right now.