Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Diaper Bags

I need some diaper bag advice.

As of right now, we hate diaper bags. For the hospital bag we are using a small carry on luggage bag. George said he wants to buy one this weekend. But we hate everything.

We don't want a bag to scream "I am a diaper bag" or "I belong to a boy". We want something that is sturdy and will last awhile. I am rough on purses, so I expect we will be even more rough with a diaper bag. It must be easy to clean too. It also must come with a changing pad. I have priced little changin stations and I don't want to have to buy one of those along with a diaper bag. One purchase. Short and sweet. It also should come with an insulated pocket or two, but I figure, when it comes time for me to send bottles along with Huddy, I will probably just use an insulated lunch box type thing.

Any advice here? What type of bag do/did you use?