Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Semi-Wordless Wednesday

Forewarning, I show some skin. Some stretch marked belly skin. Just belly. Promise. I am trying to accept them as part of my body so that I don't lose all self esteem.

Here we are at the doctor at 33 weeks. The nude belly at 33 weeks.





Stretch marked belly at 34 weeks.





I hope my boobs aren't really that lopsided and that it's just the picture. 34 weeks





Here we are at 35 weeks, just a few hours ago. 35, look at the evil pup in the background!




Covered at 35 weeks. All taken at my moms.






I hope you enjoyed the pictures!


George had a double root canal today and had me running around since 10 am. I am exhausted!

























































1 comment:

Danifred said...

Go baby go! Looking great Mama.