Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Induction

I hate the idea of pitocin. I feel like it is used as much as Tylenol these days! But I am convinced Huddy will be late. That I will have to be induced. So, I mentioned it at the midwive's today. Because of Thanksgiving, they'll induce me anytime after November 17. So I am thinking I would prefer the 18th but I will take the 21st if possible. I just want to make sure that, no matter what, we are home before Thanksgiving.

Sadly, I won't get to do any Black Friday shopping, which is my favorite shopping day! Last year I spent $300. I redecorated our bedroom for $100 and bought around $500 worth of stuff! I was impressed.

Mind you last year I worked my butt off and we had money to spend. This year though, we do need new sheets. So someone is going sheet hunting for me! I doubt they'll have a high chair (which we still need) on sale the day after Thanksgiving so it's not like we really need anything anyway. I just like the thrill of it.

And now I am off to find some food for my Baby Fishy Monster.

The same one who I am convinced is never coming out.

1 comment:

Danifred said...

Keep convincing him- he'll make his entrance :)