Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Not as planned

I was supposed to be posting Wordless Wednesday today to show off all I have been doing since my last post. But I can't. You need an update.

Went to the doctor on Monday. The midwife checked Huddy's position and said his head is about as low as she would expect at 39 weeks.

Meaning I jumped into gear and had George help me assemble everything!

Which is what the pictures were of.

But I just had a dream where I went into labor and had Huddy and then dreamt about him and the hospital for the first 24 hours after birth.

Then I got up.

And something ran down my leg. It was clear, but had no scent. And I have heard amniotic fluid has a distinctive smell. So did I pee myself?

It was clear...it was just a small amount.

I am 36 weeks today. I am going to wait this out. See if I keep leaking and if I feel anything. So far, just a bit of back pain on my left side. Not where I usually ache. Huddy's active and moving. I am eating ice.

I really hope it was just pee. He's a little too early for my liking. Another week in the oven would serve him nicely. And this back ache is constant.

I am still leaking a bit. No smell.

I am going to eat. Because I haven't ate in a long while and if I am in labor, the moment I announce my water has broken, they'll tell me no food. Or nothing good enough to fill me. This is weird.

Promise to update later today or early tomorrow if this is not labor.

2 comments:

Danifred said...

Sorry I'm late... can't wait to scroll up and read more. I hope all is well!

Leocyrus1 said...

nice.. Car Accident Lawyer San Diego