Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Too Much

Just for Danifred, who I would have linked, but my computer is being difficult.

Yes, she is. The sister. The step sister, the youngest step sister, who isn't even in high school yet, is pregnant.

All of her cousins, and myself are pregnant. Mine was the only planned pregnancy, and she got pregnant. And we believe she tried to get pregnant. Why? Because her boyfriend, soon to be baby daddy, was banished. She was told she couldn't see him anymore and has been busted sneaking around with him.

Why do we think she tried? She was so excited to be pregnant. And when the boyfriend was allowed to come over to talk about options, he was so excited and was rubbing her 5-6 week pregnant belly and just beaming. They were more excited to be pregnant than I was!

It makes me physically sick to think of how how awful this baby's life will be.

My step dad is against abortion, but he offered to pay for one. They refused.

The baby daddy's mom offered to adopt the child but still let the parents be involved, they refused. They want to raise their baby. How? Neither has a job, he is 16, she will be 15 by the time the kid comes, and my step dad can't afford a child. He supports his 3 kids and his parents. His parents who have awful health issues. This house isn't even safe for a baby due to the health issues.

These kids? They just expect my step dad to pay for everything and to get to live together. At 14 and 16. HA! They think they'll be together forever now.

Even George said that if he had been 16 and knocked up a 14 year old, he wouldn't have stuck around. He would have escaped the first chance he had. Hell, my body will never be the same, if I would have ruined it at 14, I wouldn't have expected some guy to want me.

This kid has no idea what she has gotten herself into. Her life will never be the same. And baby's aren't like dolls, you can't put them down and go play with another toy. And it isn't like babysitting. No one is going to come home and pay you and then let you leave.

Poor kids.

And I asked a friend, and apparently she knows of 3 different girls who have admitted to TRYING to get pregnant before 18.

Dear Lord,
Please provide some hope for these kids. Please keep my sister and this baby safe, and help her to realize that she will either have to grow up, or make a mature decision to find a better life for her baby.

Amen.

Prayers or hopeful thoughts from anyone and everyone would be appreciated.

2 comments:

Danifred said...

Wow. I am blown away. It is so sad, mostly for that baby. My mom was young (a whooping VERY sheltered 20 who married at 18) when she had me and I always look back and realize how so much of what went wrong in my own life was because of my mom's age and inexperience with life (which wasn't THAT young).
It's going to be a long haul for everyone involved.

Bobi AKA Stacey said...

One of my best friends had a daughter that young, but she was at least realistic. For the first 3 months, she cried, every single day.

My step sister? She is excited. EXCITED! That just shows the lack of maturity. She acts like she is getting the coolest doll around. Im tempted to find a colicky baby and let her hang out with it for awhile. Maybe then she'll wake up.