Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

YUCKIES!

I have the yuckies. We'll get to that later.

This post is not for the faint of heart. I will get graphic.

Monday they decided that the day after my due date (which is tomorrow) they will strip my membranes and do a NST to make sure Huddy is getting all that he needs from his little roomie. Roomie=placenta.

That sounds fun. Stripping of the membranes. YUCKIES.

Then yesterday I realized Huddy hadn't moved since I woke up. I had had contractions all night and then finally got them to go away/slow down and fell asleep. So, 3 hours after waking up I realized I hadn't felt this kid and freaked out. We tried everything to make him move and got nothing. So we headed to the doctor and they buzzed him (put a device that vibrates slightly more than a cell phone on my belly) to wake him and then informed me that he was fine, I just didn't realize how well he could sleep after being up with contractions all night.

Then last night. I have lost parts of my plug and thought I was done. Nope. Major plug chunks. So gross. I seriously gave birth to a jello baby. Never going to see jello the same.
Just took a nap, and woke up knowing I was wet down below. GROSS! Made George bring me toilet paper so I could catch everything when I got up. Man, that was smart. I had my bloody show plus some more jello baby pieces. GROSS! Then I sat down to pee and lost more! MORE? When will it all be out? EW! So I declared that I have "the yuckies" and put on a pad and some undies. So GROSS!

I am done. Pregnancy has become too yucky for me. I am DONE! And I have the yuckies

2 comments:

Danifred said...

Sounds like a baby is on the way! Because I never went into labor with either child, I have no idea what any of that is like. It's crazy that I'm a mom to 2 and I don't know jack about childbirth.

Leocyrus1 said...

nice,.... Car Accident Lawyer San Diego