Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers

Today was awful!



  • I woke up with more bloody show and secretly hoped that meant I was far enough progressed that I wouldn't even need my membranes stripped.

  • Had the NST done and Huddy was very reactive to his Daddy. Really cute!

  • Then went back to get checked and to have the membranes stripped.

  • We thought.

  • Last Saturday I was 1 cm dilated, 60% effaced and at the +1 station.

  • Today I was 1 cm dilated, 60% effaced and at the +2 station.

  • The kid moved up an inch and isnt putting pressure on my cervix at all, which explains why yesterday I had hardly any contractions.

  • Apparently, I only contract when he is in position. And today, he wasn't.

  • She said without his head being lower, there was no point in stripping my membranes.

  • She suggested that instead of just walking and going up and down the stairs, we invest in a birthing ball. So we went out and bought one.

  • I then researched ways to get Hudy into position and sat on the birthing ball for half an hour doing some swivels and figure 8s.

  • Then we walked half a mile to get a pizza buffet, ate and walked back home. Then I took a nap. A nice long one. Surely undoing all my hard work, but I needed some rest. Now I am back to the birthing ball as I type this.

  • George went on his vacation as of Wednesday, so we need to work this kid out asap. Any advice?

Head over to Danifred, who is having Bean's birthday party tonight! Happy belated Birthday Bean!