Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Water

So, around 12:25 I was sitting here on my birthing ball reading this lovely post by Danifred. I slept in today and was complaining to George about how tired I still felt. I shut down the computer and said "I guess I'll go nap..." stood up and said "or not" as I felt a gush of warm water run down my legs.

George said "Why? What happened?" and came running in as I halfway stood and said "My water broke."

Then I pulled my pink, snow flake pajamas away from me and looked down to see them getting soaked. Then we ran down the stairs, laughing, and went to the bathroom. He said "are you sure? there isn't that much?" as I was sitting on the toilet and I said " Honey, that's now me peeing. That's my water leaking. Here, I'll try to stop it." and nothing happened, I just kept trickling.

We have 12 hours to get these contractions coming regularly (they're coming every so often but not a lot) or they will give me pitocin to speed things along and I have 24 hours to deliver or they'll give me antibiotics. So, I am sitting on my birthing ball swirling around and finishing this up.

It isn't accomplishing anything so I think George will have to take me walking. Poor boy.

3 comments:

Danifred said...

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh. Does that mean that Huddy has arrived now? I. Can't. Wait!!!!!

Stacie said...

Congratulations! Hoping you are snuggling your healthy little one as I type this! :-)

Leocyrus1 said...

nice... Car Accident Lawyer San Diego