Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 16, 2011

decision.

We have decided to have more tests run to see A) why we have only had 2 pregnancies in over 2 years (both within the last 13 months) dispite the clomid, timing, and everything. And B) why we cannot get anything to stay put! I know that the one before the last had blood on the implantation site, and that I have had what I believe to be "implantation bleeding" atleast 4 times, so maybe it is something to do with implantation. Our appointment is in March but I'm going to try and move it forward.
And we have decided that after the tests we will assess our options. I have told Gee that if we do IUI I would like to do it in April or March, which would have to be 2012, or in July. This is because I have had dreams lately of an April baby (therefore conceived in July) and of giving birth in a snow storm and eating my birthday cake in a hospital, therefore march or april. I'm soooo strange I know.

No comments: