Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 27, 2011

update

So BBBB informed my employee that she could not get promoted to my position because she is pregnant. ILLEGAL!
But she says it is too stressful and will harm the baby. Yet it was okay to stress me out? Insanity. And while working in THE MANSION today I had to take my consumer 30 miles in the blizzard we are getting just to sign some paperwork that couldn't wait until tomorrow. I was tempted to just say "fire me" or "suck my left nut" but I realized I lack a nut and should just do it so I didn't have to do it tomorrow. Or today since its the wee morning now.
Anywho, goodnight, just thought I'd update everyone on just how shitty my employer is.

Bobi

1 comment:

Danifred said...

No promotion because she's pregnant?!? Oh, your BBBB is just waiting for a nasty lawsuit!