Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 27, 2011

strange

This is just too sweet, strange and weird for me.

One of my consumers comes from a very wealthy family. And so 2 or 3 days a week I get to hang out in "the mansion", sure I have to cook, clean and work, but I love it.
I love this family, I love their beliefs and their stories. They have a lot of wisdom to offer.
The father of said consumer in said family, knows that I love their bathroom in the master suite. It is a mini spa in there! And he just told me that while my consumer is napping, I may take a bath in said tub and enjoy an hour of relaxation. I know they love to make me feel like part of the family, but I AM working.
Is it strange? Is it weird? What should I do? I'm lying and saying I'm checking my work emails. But really, I am sharing with you guys, because I am sure this will not be the last time this is brought up. What should I do?

Bobi

No comments: