Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Weirdness

So, I am an addict. I wake up with the urge. I fall asleep wondering if I should do it just one more time. I see something on tv, a billboard, a newpaper, and immediately I just have to do it. I feel a pain in my body and I just need to do it.

Yep, that is right folks, I am an exercise addict.

I weighed 110 lbs in 5th grade.

135 in 7th

150 in 8th

135 in 9th

116 in 10th

Then I met my husband.

I weighed around 120 when i met him on June 30, 2006, the day I had my wisdom teeth removed. Swollen and drugged, I went on a group date that ended up at my Uncle's sitting around a fire where my mom told Gee all these awful stories about me and Gee's friend told my mom thet Gee was not sober and had a drug problem. Just what every mother wants to hear. (I thought it was a joke at the time, but it wasnt and within 2 months I had a sober Gee)

At the end of that summer I weighed 145

11th grade i weighed 150

12th was when Gee proposed. So i went on a crazy diet. 1 fruit cup for breakfast, 1 cup of veggies for lunch, 1 sandwich containing meat, 1 fruit cup for dinner. I weighed 125lbs just 4 months after this.

Then we moved out. I started college, I studied and had no time for cooking, so we ate pizza 1 night a week, chicken alfredo and amazing breadsticks 2 nights a week, chinese one night a week and in between we rustled up crap. We didnt even own a scale. We were busy. When we bought our house a year later i weighed
212!

I joined a gym. They said $25.00 a month and i got 2 sessions with a personal trainer. I assumed they meant 2 sessions with him a month. No, 2 sessions for free, then he would charge us $60.00 an hour. But I wasnt told that until after the first month. I had used him 9 times. After everything that I thought was included, our bill was around $800 for that first month. At 19, i bought a home, and my fiance lost his extremely well paying job. We lost $2000 a week in income, I only made like $300 a week! There was no way we could afford that! Hell, we couldnt even afford basic cable or shoes! So, I did it by myself. Somehow every month for those first 6 months i managed to find extra ways of making money. I had a garage sale, we had income tax, i cleaned out my IRA (yes, i was the only 18 year old who had an IRA), I did favors for my mother and friends, and we even sold some of our favorite belongings. I also, went weeks without a real meal. I ate small things, and I worked sometimes 19 days straight, I got down to 184.

Then we got married, which luckily my mother paid for half of, (our wedding only cost us $4000) and then I tried to lose more, but I lost the drive. I started working third shift and it just killed me. I could sleep 14 hours and still be exhausted. Then the husband finally got a job. And then I caught H1N1 which while I only really had it for 5 days, left a lot of long lasting issues. I developed allergies, and my current allergies worsened, I had allergic reactions at work, and it was awful. (Later found out that the place i worked at never informed me that the wall i worked next to, that was covered in plastic sheeting, was growing black mold.)

On New Years Eve I weighed myself. 199 lbs. For a girl like me (5 foot 3 inches) that is rediculous. I will not accept this. So, as I said, I will lose 1 pound a week until I lose 50 pound or until I get pregnant.

Tomorrow is weigh in day. So, to keep me true, and to help me remember, I will post my stats here.

On New Years Day I did:
1/2 an hour of pilates.
TOTAL: 30

January 2:
24 minutes of "Crunch: Sexy Stretches" which is ON DEMAND on Time Warner Cable. (most of these are)
12 minutes of Kendra Wilkinson's kickboxing
9 minutes of Kendra Wilkinsons Booty something or other
TOTAL: 45

January 3:
1 hour of Pilates
TOTAL:60

January 4:
24 minutes of Sexy Stretches
1/2 hour of Pilates
12 minutes of Kendra's Kickboxing
36 minutes of Bootilicious Bod
9 minutes of Kendra's booty thing.
TOTAL: 111

January 5:
24 minutes of Sexy Stretches
1 hour of Pilates
12 minutes of Kendra's Kickboxing
36 minutes of Bootilicious Bod
9 minutes of Kendra's booty thing
27 minutes of burlesque something or other
15 minutes of tae bo something or other
and ran a mile in like 10 minutes.
TOTAL: 193

January 6:
VERY SORE!
24 minutes of Sexy Stretches
1 hour of Pilates
12 minutes of Kendra's Kickboxing
36 minutes of Bootilicious Bod
9 minutes of Kendra's booty thing
27 minutes of burlesque something or other
15 minutes of tae bo something or other
and ran a mile.
23 minutes of Leg Slimmer Toner
32 minutes of Groove and Burn Latin
12 minutes of Urban Striptease
25 minutes of CRUNCH AssAbs
TOTAL: 275 minutes

FOR A GRAND TOTAL OF 714 MINUTES OF EXERCISE.
So, 11 hours and 54 minutes.
Some people will say "IMPOSSIBLE!" but I remind these folks that normally I work 12 hour days and this week, I only worked 6 hours all week. So, I didnt have anything to do. Oh, and that everytime I do anything "Sexy" the husband wants to watch, and I like the attention. Oh, and unless im running or jumping, I do this nekkid. But with socks and tennis shoes. I hate clothes.

So, hopefully tomorrow morning I will remember to weigh myself before I eat or drink anything.

Oh, and calorie consumption....eh one day I ate like 2500 but the rest have all been around 1500 and 1200. If I counted everything I would become obsessed with that too.

Bobi

No comments: