Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hairy Mess!

So I have been doing just water every other day for my hair. It is part of the no poo hair care. But by day 7 my hair feels heavy. The texture is totally changing and while it feels healthy, I just can't get used to it. So, by day 7 usually use baking soda and then do a vinegar rinse. Its been doing wonders. But in the last 2 weeks I have noticed the ends are really getting dry after the baking soda. So I decided to stop.
I am a cheater and once a week I am washing my hair with shampoo. Sue me.
My husband has assured me that this is okay. And since I barely use any shampoo, it is still better. And it means I can buy the super expensive stuff and it will last longer than a week. I am loving this.
Now I need some suggestions here, I have 2 heat blankets. I adore them! So warm and wonderful. But my cat loves them too. And so after awhile they were covered in his white hair (and one is blue) (well really only the blue one had hair on it the other is in our bedroom and hairless) and it smelled like cat. So I looked at the care label and it said it was okay to wash it. So I did. I didn't realize that this would not remove the hair, if anything it made it feel more hairy. Its the drier that removes the hair! And I can't dry these! I have to dry it over my shower rod! This brings me to my question, does anyone have any brilliant ideas on how to get this hair off? Can I pop it in the drier for 5 minutes? Anything? I really don't want to use an entire lint roller and spend 2 hours being all OCD about getting the hair off.
But I HAVE to get it off! The hairs are poking me and it makes me feel dirty and then I have to bathe and waste water! Help me!

Also, Gee applied at my mothers work. Which means he would have better insurance than he does now, he would get weekends off, and he would work 2nd shift. This has fueled me even more, I WANT WEEKENDS OFF! Since I will be going into education, I will have them off in 4 years, but will probably use them to get my masters. But I want them off now! Of course I am looking into becoming a teachers aid, and day care work. All of which would be amazing. When it comes to age groups, I think I'd love the under 10 crowd. Second or third graders would rock my world! But I could also see myself teaching preschoolers. Or special education. My goodness so many options!
I think for now though, I will pursue daycares and the teachers aids. I just hope I find something soon. My many bosses are killing me. And yet again I was told I couldn't go into my office. I've kind of given up. Maybe they'll fire me. Atleast then I would get umemployment. I could be a drain on the economy. Yay me!
They won't fire me though. My coworker explained that they will go out of their way to avoid firing someone. Which sucks.
I have noticed though, that since I gave my notice. (Which they have now changed to a 6 week notice....because no one wants my job) my stress induced acne is gone. For the first time since July, my face is zit free. I am pretty proud of that. Oh, and on March 14th at 10:15 I have my next doctors appointment.
Oh, and I still haven't got a period since the miscarriage. I am generally (if I'm remembering correctly) about 40 days, which is the same as my menstruals. But I guess not this time. Today is 41. I am refusing to let my mind do the math and think how far along that would make me. 2 monthsish. But that's as far as I'm letting my mind go.
They say the moment you decide you don't want a child you will get pregnant. Which we have had happen. How strange would it be to get pregnant now? I wouldn't even know my due date since I can't exactly give the first day of my last period. And while we weren't "trying" we weren't "not trying" either. What was the point of buying condoms? I'm infertile ya know!
They say to wait 3 months so you can greive. But I feel like every month I lose someting. Lose a chance. So, I guess I feel sad, awful, but I am not focused on it. And they say it takes 3 months for your uterine lining to build up again. But, my lining is all scar tissue anyway. And I have decided that most likely I will end up on bed rest (just a strange feeling I have) anyway, so I am not too worried.
Miscarriages suck. But I know that someday, I will get a child. So I know that each miscarriage brings me one step closer. I am not saying I don't cry over my children who were never meant to be, or imagine them, but I try to be positive.

Anywho, I am at work, and I spent my hour of down time writing all of this. And now it is time for me to atleast act like I'm doing something.

Bobi

No comments: