Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Holy Crap!

I was reading Sarah's older blog posts* when I remembered I had sent out my resume to a few places on Friday and I needed to see if anyone had replied. Then WHAMMO! I had a response. For an interview. For 3 times my current salary? For entry level no experience? WHAT? This has to be a scam. So, I googled the company, read amazing things, checked with their clients, found out they were real, facebook searched the head of HR, she is real and really works for this company, so it can't be a scam right?

So, I am doing my first ever online interview tomorrow at 10 pm. Odd I know. Am I sure this isn't a scam? I think soo......

Then I went back to Sarah's blog, and OH EM GEE! I realized I had forgotten to wake Gee for work! I ran to our room, woke him up (he works 3rds just in case I have not mentioned) and he informed me that he has tonight off. Saved!

Bobi

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hopefully I am a good luck charm :) I've been known to bring good luck to those around me!

How'd the interview go?