Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Ain't You Lucky!

Two posts within an hour! Ain't you lucky?

I qualified! Yes, I qualified for unemployment. Kind of feel bad for BBBB, because the majority of my qualifying weeks were from that company, they have to pay the most. So sad! And the school only has to pay like a measly $300 since I wasn't there very long. Silly. But I qualified! For 26 weeks I get a check that is enough to cover groceries and gas. Yep. That is about it. But that means we will have some extra money to put towards Huddy. Which is all I wanted. Plus George is interviewing for that second job. If he gets that, we will be bringing in twice a much as we are now. Not half bad.

Now, how long does it take for unemployment to SHOW ME THE MONEY? This mama needs a bra. Bad. Not to mention everything off my baby registry. Everything. No one has bought anything. So, I need to prepare for the fact that maybe no one will. Or at least none of the major items.

Anywho, as I said an hour ago, I am cleaning. So back to that now that I AM RICH.



Rofl, to a 5 year old mabe

No comments: