Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers The Picture Edition

26 weeks (I took 2)

26 weeks




25 weeks





24 weeks front






24 weeks









23 weeks (Fresh out of the pool)














22 weeks











21 weeks
















20 weeks















































18 weeks. Whoa! Did anyone notice the growth that week?



























17 weeks




























17 weeks. Shirt is poofed in the front so I think this one looks smaller than 16weeks





























16 Weeks






























Belly at 15 weeks, this shirt is baggy so I had to hold it in.































Huddy at 14 weeks in 3D




































Belly at 14 weeks





































Belly at 13 weeks






































Huddy at 10 weeks









































8 week Ultrasound






































































































































  • I love fruit. Especially oranges. But I will eat an entire meal of them, so I have been cheating and getting canned mandarin oranges. Do they have frozen oranges? Already cut up? If so, I need to get some. The colder they are, the better.













































  • I am feeling mighty apathetic today. Not sure why.












































  • I skipped my chiropractor's appointment today so I could stay home and sleep. I was just too tired. Hopefully my back behaves itself and I feel okay.













































  • Monday. YAY! Ugh! I rescheduled my appointment for Monday, which is always George's day off, so usually the day I sit around with him all day. But he also has a job interview that day. Just something extra, part time. I think 4 hours, 5 days a week. I was going to apply, but they said you must be capable of working in the heat. I am not capable of anything having to do with heat at all.













































  • I get heat rash once a week, or anytime I put on tennis shoes.













































  • They say your pregnancy mood swings are worse in the beginning. I say they are liars. Big fat liars.













































  • I feel huge. I usually enjoy my belly. But after the disaster of bra shopping the other day (I hate you dest.ination maternity.) when I got a good view of my boobs and belly in that awful full size mirror, I started wearing clothes. Usually I am a bit of a nudist. But I don't even want to subject George to such a horrible site. He laughed at this, but he has yet to try and get me naked.













































  • Now, I am either going to get these pictures to upload, or I am going to cry.

  • If everything is oddly spaced up there, it is from uploading all those pictures. They did something. Just not sure what. But it looks fine down here. Hopefully you won't even know what I am talking about and it won't show up when I post these.

Now, go check out Danifred and pretend you're on vacation with her!


No comments: