Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers


I will be joining Danifred in Friday Night Leftovers!



  • I now have to get a key made. For a car with a microchip. From what I understand this entails getting a key ordered. Having key come in. Towing car to dealership, having them program the key to the car, and then being out atleast $200 for all of the above. All because I dug Gee out of the driveway.

  • I am an idiot.

  • The dogs are surprisingly peaceful today. I like it.

  • My pregnant employee went off on me today because she got called in to work for me this morning. She says I am just making excuses not to work. Oh I Wish! That would be soooo much cheaper.

  • And healthier as I have realized all the exhaust fumes really did me in.

  • Also, said employee threatened to "kick my ass" next time she sees me. I love her. Gee, upon seeing me lying in bed trying to decide if I should remain professional or if I should just go crazy and I-am-a-15-year-old-girl on her, took my phone away and informed her that she is harrassing his wife, and threatening her, and that he will be calling the cops if she does not grow up immediately and knock it off. She sent one more text of "Call the cops! They cant protect her" and then stopped.

  • Which might have had something to do with the fact that Gee called my BBBB and informed her that if said employee did not immediately stop, he would call the police, and because said employee was spouting things BBBB had told her, he would get my company, or atleast BBBB for slander. Apparently, it worked like a charm. Legal? I dont know or even care.

  • I love Gee, even if he did hang up on me last night in the middle of my emotional breakdown.

  • Also, does anyone have a healthy recipe for stroganoff? At 500 calories a serving, I feel disgusting everytime I eat it. But it is sooooo good.

  • Someday I may share my recipe. Someone should remind me, and then I will share one of my 1000 ways to dress up mac and cheese.
  • After 7 wks and 2 days, I still have not bled. I have started twice, just small spotting, but that is it! I took a test this morning. I have some black cohosh, and I am thinking about taking it because I got a BFN.


Thank you for joining me in my first ever (and boring because I am too tired) Friday Night Leftovers!


Now head over to Danifred's Sippy Cups Are Not For Starbucks and give her a blogging pep talk because she is feeling a little under the weather and she forgot why she enjoys entertaining us all so much!

Bobi

2 comments:

Danifred said...

I'm so happy you came over for FNL! Your BBBB and co-worker need a serious lashing! SERIOUSLY! It sounds like you are a very lucky woman to have Gee in your corner though.

Sarah said...

Nobody should have to put up with that kind of crap from anyone, let alone a co-worker! Thank goodness for Gee :)