Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 7, 2011

I still have not found my keys. And my employee informed me that she also lost her keys, and because one if a work key, BBBB wants to charge her to replace all the locks in the office and all the staff keys now. Which with 6 employees total in our county, and 3 doors, I think that could get expensive. Maybe I should confess to BBBB that I lost my keys and this employee and I? can split the bill? I bet BBBB would just want us each to pay the full amount.

And did I mentioned how BBBB told my staff to drive in the level 3? Maybe we should rethink this. Because I hit an idiot.

Saturday we were going to get 4-6 inches in the afternoon. Well, it started at 11 am and by 3 when I got off work, it was at 6 inches and still going. I was driving 20 mph down main street in this annoying college town that I work in most days, when suddenly I noticed all the cars in the other lane slowing down. I braked slightly but did not see anything. So, I continued at around 15 mph. Then I see why they slowed down, a giant truck was pulling out of a parking lot, IN FRONT OF EVERYONE! So, I hit my brakes, and watched as 3 other cars spun out to avoid hitting this guy. But as you know, braking aint easy on ice. So, my 15 mph driving became a much faster mile per hour spin out, and my car did a 180.
I used to work at a chiropractor and I remember him saying "Yeah, it hurts less if you relax" and dammit I did very well, I locked my fingers around the wheel, and relaxed everything else. I was like a noodle. Then, since my back end was going to be the one hitting this truck, I turned my head to watch the impact like an idiot.

I slammed into his bumper, and gave him a shove forward, and wouldn't you know, te asshole kept GOING! So, I pulled into a Wendy's parking lot with 3 other cars (the others who had spun out) called 911 and waited. But guess what? All I knew was the truck was big, and blue. And no one else had a chance to see his license plate. So, somewhere, in this big world, is a guy with a baseball hat, driving a big blue truck, who owes me a hub cap!

Luckily, that is it. I may have some damage to the tire, but my hub cap fell off, and I was not walking back onto this icey road with all these idiotic college students driving like maniacs, just to find a hub cap. I like living, its nice, Iplan to keep doing it.

So, my poor car has had so much drama around it in the last few days, that I feel like kissing t for not falling to pieces.

Also, I should mention, my car did not need towed or anything, the dealer and tow company lied to me. I called AAA to see about getting the approval for the tow, and they informed me a locksmith with a special computer can make me a key and program the chip to my car, while it sits in my driveway. All for the bargain price of $110. So, FIFI, as I call my car, is good as new.

Also, I got a job as a maid. Hey, I have nothing against cleaning someone's house if I can have the wonderful normal hours of 9-5 and weekends off. So, I can go to school on evenings and weekends. LOVE IT!
While working as a maid I will be part time, but making more money than I am now! PRETTY COOL? (Public service is usually not a high paying job anyway, but my company also gets paid twice as much by the state as they pay me....so they make my wage for themselves for every hour that I work.) So, I will probably only work there 3 days a week.

Tomorrow I have an interview at another place, A PRESCHOOL! They want me to work in their special needs room as a sub. They expect me to work maybe 1 or 2 days a week (STILL NO WEEKENDS and I will have REGULAR HOURS!) and I will be making just as much there as I am now.

My current company probably wants me totally gone, but one of my consumer's is also my Goddaughter, and her mother has requested that I either A) visit her weekly, or B) get paid to visit her weekly. I like money, so I will probably stay on and only work with my Goddaughter who has Noonan Syndrome.

So, I will have 3 part time jobs and work fewer days and hours, and still end up making more money. I love it!

Also, I love blogging. Okay, I love comments. And the fact that I finally have a place to discuss BBBB and all the things she does, without listening to my wonderful husband tell me to just quit already. I am attached to my consumers. They become family. One of my friends saw that on my coach wallet I have a sticker of Scooby Doo, a bite mark, and a note hanging out that says, in very sloppy handwriting "I tank God evy day tat you halp me", they immediately mocked the note, but I kept it, because to me, it means that no matter what BBBB says, I am good at my job.
Somehow, blogging reminds me of this, maybe it is the release of my stress, or the comments of support, but either way, blogging has reminded me of why I love my job. Thank you Blogger.


Oh, and AF finally arrived. Damn woman only took 7.5 weeks!

Bobi

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Glad af finally arrived! I know that sounds nuts, but you know what I mean. At least you can move on!

And hooray for the jobs! I hope you'll be much happier! :)