Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Justice For ALL!

I had a case worker ask me several questions today. She noticed that anytime something happens with one of my consumers, the company blames me, even though the consumer says I only work with him 2 days a week. So how can it be my fault?

These questions showed several illegal actions. And at the end of the conversation she informed me that I would not be getting in trouble for any of this because I had proof that it was not me, it was the company. But, I could either stay, or quit. She said that very shortly, my company will find out someone made allegations against them for abuse, neglect, etc. And they will soon find out it was her and that I helped. I figure, I like unemployment, so I am going to stay part time. But I will be reporting everything to her. :)


Bobi

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm glad you aren't in any trouble and have someone in your "corner". Sounds like this "investigation" is a little overdue.