Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Oh!

I forgot to mention, Sarah may be a good luck charm, but I did not take her to the interview with me, so it was awful. Which was not really my fault. This was obviously a scam. Actually, it was a scam. A discovered scam. But usually they operate off Craigslist job searches, not any of the ones I posted my resume on. So, I couldnt find anything about it until i say the interviewer's name, searched that alone with the company, and then TADA! So, I outted him, and was immediately dropped like a hot potato.


Anywho, have to go, one of my employees just text me and said BBBB is working from home today (she couldn't make it into the office, it must be laziness) but is calling all my staff screaming and yelling at them. So far 2 have hung up, and one has professed all her sins.

Bobi

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sounds like BBBB needs to take a chill pill. You just cannot treat people like that...no matter what! I bet that place goes to hell in a handbasket after you are gone!