Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Calling all Medical Professionals!

Just got the call, my tests came back.

I have protein in my urine. But my tests for preeclampsia are fine. What does this mean? Dr. Google has informed me that it could be a UTI or a kidney infection. Any other concerns I should have?

Also, they are having me come in today at 230 for a visit with the Doctor.

To most, this may not seem weird, but we actually only met the doctor once, he is there for high risk and emergency situations, otherwise you just see the midwives.

Should I be concerned? The nurse who called seemed very at ease, but this is her job and not her baby. They should just explain stuff over the phone and skip the suspense.

1 comment:

Danifred said...

I've got nothing to offer medically. I am sending my love! Keep us posted.