Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 5, 2011

My phone hates me

My phone died. The scrolly part went out so only the send and end buttons worked. Now it will be Wednesday before the new phone comes in. On a positive though, our cell phone company is having a sale, and George could get an i.phone for $47 after a $100 mail in rebate. Now we just need to get him into the store to see if he likes it. I hope he does, I want to play with an i.phone.

I have a strange rash. It is on my shoulders/neck area and kind of on my left boob. Looks like infected pimples really, but I have like 20 or 30, so it'd be one hell of a break out and they have no reason to be infected. Not liking it at all, and it has been there since Friday.

Any rash experts out there?

We have been buying fruit platters. The ones on managers special are like $5 and you get a variety of fruit in a decent amount, and it is already cut up. It actually saves us money, and today I bought a huge platter for $8 that would normally last us a week, but I made it my dinner. So good. 1/3 of it left. YUM!

My stretch marks are so itchy. I am shoving my hand in my pants (maternity pants that go up to my boobs) and digging just below my belly button, I feel attractive.

No news on the mouse. The cats sit and guard the stove/dishwasher area for 20 hours a day, so I am confident he will be caught if he ever comes out.

I have said for a month that I really need a front wheel alignment. I was right, I didn't get one and now the metal wires are poking through my tire where it has been rubbing. So now I need 2 new tires and an alignment before I can drive, so I am guessing it will be Wednesday before I can drive anywhere.

Our baby shower is this weekend! So excited!

Oily skin.

My skin gets so greasy after just a few hours, that when I get in the tub, it changes the water to yellow. Yes, a dirty nasty yellow, kind of like it would if you went a week without a bath. I have been showering/bathing 2 or 3 times a day! Plus with some 100 degree days, I have been sweaty and nasty anyway. I have heard of a woman's face getting like this during pregnancy, but my entire body? Even my scalp! I had been on the "no poo" diet all winter, but started using shampoo again this last March when I got pregnant. Why? I noticed my hair was getting greasy even after months of not using shampoo and just using water. So, it started small, shampoo once a week, then twice, and now after just 12-24 hours it looks like I havent showered all week! We have a doctors appointment Friday where I intend to show off my rash (I am hoping it is a break out from all this oil) and my greasy skin. I doubt there is anything we can do, but I would like to be told I am normal and not becoming a french fry.

New pictures to be uploaded soon. It takes forever to take them from my email, to my computer and on here, so it will have to be done later.

Oh, and we had 3 babies due between Wednesday and Sunday. Two were induced, and two popped out. One of which is bitchy fertile. UGH! Then the other was my old boss, who gave birth to Huddy's future best friend. If you go awhile without seeing a newbie (SO sick of saying "newborn" all the time), when you finally do, all you can say is "He's so little!"

I loved his hair and his sounds! So cute! And my boobies didn't even leak! Impressive!

No comments: