Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers



But, they aren't really leftovers.




Monday I was paying some bills and then got up and went to the bathroom. Then someone shot off fireworks in my bathroom. I suddenly saw sparkling, twinkling lights andfelt like I might pass out. I text George and told him that I knew this was a symptom of something but I wasn't sure what.



So, I asked Dr. Google. High Blood Pressure.



Cue panic.



I called my doctor Tuesday morning, and was informed that my urine test on Monday showed no signs of protein in my urine, but that it could be a sign that my blood sugar got too low. And that I have always been slightly low on my BP so it could have been that too.


Wednesday I was in pain all day, and hated the world.



Yesterday, I was in pain all day and hated the world. So, George found me crying in bed because I feel so lazy because it hurts to do anything. He comforted me, and it lead to doing THAT THING.


After I experience that one thing that happens when you do THAT THING, I saw my twinkling lights and then that is all I remember until I woke up to my husband yelling at me.


Yep. It was so good I passed out. Or I just passed out. Depending on who you are.


Then I tried to get up, twinkling lights again. So, I just laid there for a minute while my husband panicked. When I finally got up, I called the doctor.



They sent me to the outpatient testing part of our local hospital and had me get some blood work done, and gave me a jug. To keep 24 hours worth of urine in. Yep, I have a jug of pee in my fridge. Of pee.



So, anytime I have to pee, I have to go to the fridge, grab my orange jug, go to the bathroom, put a hat on the toilet, pee, then wipe and stand before tossing toilet paper into the toilet so I don't get it in the hat, then pour my pee into my jug, and place jug back into the fridge right next to a 2 liter of root beer.



Oh what a fancy life I live.



Today, I have ate everytime I feel even the slightest bit hungry, because yesterday it was explained to me that my pregnant body can use up an entire meal in no time flat. So, I have ate



  • 2 pears

  • 1 bowl of cottage cheese

  • 2 string cheeses

  • 1 package of ramen noodles

  • 6 cups of water

  • 2 cups of milk

  • 4 pieces of french toast

And I have only been up for 6 hours.


Seriously? Is this what I have to look forward to?



And passing out, does it do anything to Huddy? What goes on down there?



Anywho, go visit Danifred who I doubt has ate as much as me, and who probably doesn't have pee in her fridge.

1 comment:

Danifred said...

You are right, I do not have to keep pee in my fridge, but I do know of this passing out business.

I went through it with both of my girls, particularly with Tot. It had to do with being in the sitting position and low blood pressure.

I hope they find nothing serious. Hang in there Mama!