Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers





This has been a pretty BLAH week.



  • George got an iphone 4g. After the rebate, it will have cost us an entire $52. Not bad. And I can justify this expense even further by saying it has an amazing camera and is video capable, so we can call it a camera.

  • Tomorrow is the towns Fall Festival. So I am going garage sale hunting. I am looking for a swing and maybe a dresser if I can find one. Which I doubt.

  • All week I have had the same problem, I feel great one day and can tackle the world, and I feel awful the next and can't get out of bed. George is very annoyed by this.

  • I am making veggie beef soup in the crock pot!

  • My Graham Cracker (my grandma) is out of the hospital tonight. This means I need to deliver her some of our food stockpile.

  • I am trying to make large meals and save half of them for after Huddy comes. I doubt I will be focused enough to actually cook in those first few days. Or weeks. Any great reipes that freeze well?

  • I got my haircut. It is jawline at the longest point. I'd share pictures, but with pregnancy, my nose has swollen and everytime someone takes a picture I want to cry because THATS NOT MY NOSE! I got an inverted bob with stacking in the back. It is very short. Now I just need to ship my hair off for donation.

For more Leftovers hop over to Danifred and enjoy her BOY pictures!

1 comment:

Danifred said...

Ohhhh, I'd LOVE to see the haircut. Sorry you've had some off days lately. The wonderful highs and lows of pregnancy. Ugh.