Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers






  • I don't feel like I have much to say.


  • Our dentist gave George more pain medicine. Very pleased.


  • He is still calling off work tonight.


  • I ordered the crib last night.


  • October...Tomorrow...November next month. Baby next month


  • My ex step sister got a puppy. It is cute. Hoping Moose can meet him.


  • My other step sister is taking a pregnancy test today. She is way too young. Way too young. Like won't even be able to drive before the kid gets here...if she is pregnant. But she also lives with her Dad, who lives with his parents (they have severe health issues) who are chain smokers and there isn't room for a baby. Or finances for a baby. There is no way she could keep it. I really hope she isn't pregnant and that this inspires my ex step dad to get her some birth control. Or beat her. I think this kid just needs a good old fashioned beating. Not really supportive of beating your kids, but COME ON! From what it sounds like, she may have even been TRYING to get pregnant so she can go live with her bf. Her 17 year old boyfriend. No way will that be happening.


  • I am happy I am not as close to that situation anymore.


  • Don't even want to think about it.


  • Thanks now I am thinking about it. Poor baby. If there is a baby. Poor sister doesn't even realize how much she has screwed up her life if she is pregnant.


  • George is calling off work right now.


  • I wish he would just lay in bed with me.


  • It is rainy and yucky and I just want to be in bed.


Go visit Danifred, who is also just not feeling it today.

1 comment:

Danifred said...

Oh no, no, no on the sister's baby. Please no.

Keep us posted!

Hope you got some time to lounge in bed this weekend.